Pre-opening and opening of a 4 * international hotel
Upresnenie miesta práce: Bratislava
Ponúkaný plat (brutto): dohodou
Termín nástupu: dohodou
Druh pracovného pomeru: Plný úväzok
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti:
- Growing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration (RPP) by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the Hotel’s performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Growing M&E revenue by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the Hotel’s performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets.
- Involved in the forecasting and budgeting of room and M&E revenue as per Brand guidelines.
- Setting yield controls in the PMS/CRS based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential and RPP performance in conjunction with the Hotel’s overall performance objectives.
- Ensuring Hotel compliance with Brand Pricing and E-Commerce policies.
- Ensuring proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
- Ensures parallel pricing and inventory is maintained between the Hotel and Curtis-C and other distribution channels.
- Review Hotel pricing, rooms and M&E, on an ongoing basis to ensure proper positioning of the Hotel versus its competitive set/market.
- Monitoring of competitor pricing/strategies and gathering and analyzing of market intelligence.
- Provide comment’s on the Hotel’s financial and market performance on a timely basis to the General Manager and other members of the Hotel’s Revenue Team.
- Ensure Hotel information in the CRS is up to date and is reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts Hotel Revenue Team Meetings as prescribed by the General Manager and ensures minutes are sent to all participants.
- Ensures active communication between the Sales team, M&E team and Reservation/Front Office team of all revenue related issues.
- Key contact (account handler) for all E-commerce partners and Web Registry is current and all contracts are in-line with current Brand policies
Iné výhody:Benefits of the international hotel chain
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Požadované vzdelanie:vysokoškolské II. stupňa
Požadované Počítačové znalosti:
- Microsoft Excel - expert
- Opera - expert
Požadovaná prax:3-5 rokov
Doplňujúce informácie o pracovných skúsenostiach:• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office, PMS systems, CHW eXpress, third party extranet sites and other systems
• Exceptional knowledge of Industry and Yielding/Revenue Management
• Degree in Hospitality or Business education
Osobnostné predpoklady a zručnosti:• Driven and ambitious personality to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Sets the highest personal performance standards for self. Self-reliant, working with minimal control and direction.
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
• Well groomed and excellent verbal and writing English communicating skills
• Able to manage time effectively, meets mutually agreed deadlines and flags delays and obstacles
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Able to handle multiple tasks/situations at a time.
Svůj životopis zasílejte na e-mail: email@example.com